• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Brain teasers

Do u like brain teasers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
not really.......i noe these ones cos ppl hve asked me these before...

Reaction score
Ok here a hard one
but no google plz :sneaky:

You are standing on the top one of two solid metal pillars. They are both exactly one kilometer apart from each other and they both stand one kilometer high. There is absolutely nothing around these pillars, but you have one small twig, one small rock and an unlimited supply of rope. Usuing only the materials named, how can you get from the top of the pillar that you are on to the top of the other pillar?

Reaction score
i won't..........
dis is a really hard one.....needs a lot of thinking...

Reaction score
You are standing on the top one of two solid metal pillars. They are both exactly one kilometer apart from each other and they both stand one kilometer high. There is absolutely nothing around these pillars, but you have one small twig, one small rock and an unlimited supply of rope. Usuing only the materials named, how can you get from the top of the pillar that you are on to the top of the other pillar?

Isn't the unlimited supply of rope the only thing needed???........just guessing...

Reaction score
Jimmy's mother has three sons. The oldest is named David. The second oldest is called Brendan. What is the youngest one called?