• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Brain teasers

Do u like brain teasers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live?

Reaction score
You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live?
death from electric chair,, the power is out!!

Reaction score
try this one (no google)

One day, a group of 3 criminals escaped from a prison. They sent a police squad to chase after them. Eventually, the 3 criminals went inside a warehouse and they hid in 3 barrels. When the police squad came, they went to the first barrel. The first criminal, thinking fast said "tweet, tweet". And the police squad said "Just a bird". When they went to the second barrel, the second criminal said "meow, meow". And the police squad said "Just a cat". When they went to the third barrel, the third criminal said "bark, bark". The police squad immediately shot the third barrel. How did they know?

Reaction score
He never said not to cheat... I assumed that was just a shortcut.. and everyone was to dumb to take that path.. :p ..
Your just jelly that you didnt think of it before! arnt you arnttt yoouu?
thought of it, even saw the answer, bt didn't post it bcz i didn't come up with it on my own.. posting MY answers only, nt GOOGLE"S!!!

Reaction score
thought of it, even saw the answer, bt didn't post it bcz i didn't come up with it on my own.. posting MY answers only, nt GOOGLE"S!!!

People like you make the world a place to live in. People like me, ACTUALLY LIVE it. :p .. no really that was good of you, now answer the bark bark question abudllah put up..

try this one (no google)

One day, a group of 3 criminals escaped from a prison. They sent a police squad to chase after them. Eventually, the 3 criminals went inside a warehouse and they hid in 3 barrels. When the police squad came, they went to the first barrel. The first criminal, thinking fast said "tweet, tweet". And the police squad said "Just a bird". When they went to the second barrel, the second criminal said "meow, meow". And the police squad said "Just a cat". When they went to the third barrel, the third criminal said "bark, bark". The police squad immediately shot the third barrel. How did they know?

Dogs go woof woof? wait thats too lame to be an answer :p ..
Uhm.. if three barrels are left, other two are with animals, ofcourse thirds one it..
or maybe cause dog would have ate the other two..

Reaction score
Ur 1st answer was correct
try this
A little boy once went to an amusement park and got autographs from all of his favorite characters. Suddenly, a stranger snatched the autographs away. Even weirder, the boy made no move to chase after the man. What was going
on?