• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 62

Reaction score
your kinda got me and my father puzzled. see, the total of one of them was 2 and 1, and if 1 sector are3 woodlice,how would you do that? a quarter?
60woodlice=20sectors therefore 1 sector is 1/3 of a sector sector...

Reaction score
Hey guys! who's doing paper 62 tomorrow?
I had to ask, what are the most important topics i shall study?
Thanks in advance :D <3
i think only imp stuff are the practical experiments,food tests,classification and microbes
no human reproduction i guess
plant reproduction not so sure
just learn all experiments n tests by heart n just read through the text book once
hope i helped :)

Reaction score
Oh I'm taking it 11am local indonesian time. and yeah jakarta's 3 hours ahead of saudi, so in fact I'm taking it a little earlier...
can i have ur email
im writing the paper in dubai wich i think is 3 hours behind indonesia time :)
n im doing p 62

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find the mark schemes for paper 62 M/J 11 ? :S

Reaction score

Thats test for fats. You dissolve the sample you wish to test in ethanol. Then if it dissolves pour it into water and observe color change. If it goes milky white then fats are present. I guess which ever one would go milky white first or be a dark white would contain more fat.
Make sure to use the same amount of ethanol as your sample.

Reaction score
Thats test for fats. You dissolve the sample you wish to test in ethanol. Then if it dissolves pour it into water and observe color change. If it goes milky white then fats are present. I guess which ever one would go milky white first or be a dark white would contain more fat.
Make sure to use the same amount of ethanol as your sample.
Thx a lot :)
I have some more questions can i ask u more ?

Reaction score
guyzzz! cn sum1 help me? hw do u plan an xperiment 2 find da energy content of a given food.
take equal amounts of both food first of all
take equal vol of water in 2 diff test tubes with thermometer in tube
hold 1 food sample under tube n burn it
repeat with other sample
measure temp rise of water
whichever sample causes a higher rise in temp has a larger energy content :)
this is just a basic outline
all u got 2 do is write it down properly

Reaction score
You gotta calculate the overall area of the leaf which is about 60 and the area of the damaged parts and then the area which is damaged over the over all area of the leaf multiplied by a hundred
still dont gt it