• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 62

Reaction score
ii number 3
aight... so there are 20 sectors right. and the total of the average is 60. so 60 woodlice is equivalent to 20 sectors. Therefore 1 sector is worth 1/3 woodlice. Find each average of different sample of the woodlice and multiply it by that number. For example: dark and dry=6=6*1/3=2 sectors. capiche?

Reaction score
Hey.. please help me clear my doubts. Do we have to draw a line of best fit.. or jus join all the points on the graph??
I reckon you just draw an approx. curve dude, line of best fit isn't necessary...

Reaction score
aight... so there are 20 sectors right. and the total of the average is 60. so 60 woodlice is equivalent to 20 sectors. Therefore 1 sector is worth 1/3 woodlice. Find each average of different sample of the woodlice and multiply it by that number. For example: dark and dry=6=6*1/3=2 sectors. capiche?

:whistle: thnx

Reaction score
for real man? From what I'm taught, we draw an approximate curve...
We were told to draw a line graph.. so I joined all the points using a straight line.. got it wrong. I was told to draw a line of best fit.. still doubtin..

Reaction score
Guys just Focus on :
-Nutrition
- Plants
- Reproduction
- Transport In Plants
-
The Respiratory system
-Classification

Reaction score
We were told to draw a line curve.. so I joined all the points using a straight line.. got it wrong. I was told to draw a line of best fit.. still doubtin..
if your points are scattered then obviously you'll have to draw a line of best fit
if they lie on a straight line then you join em together

Reaction score
I did that in my mocks.. got it wrong!!
ya know what mate, i think they should be lenient on this is as based on the mark scheme they say extrapolation/line of best fit / thick line/ruled line to line' or free hand smooth and through all points it should be good.

Reaction score
ya know what mate, i think they should be lenient on this is as based on the mark scheme they say extrapolation/line of best fit / thick line/ruled line to line' or free hand smooth and through all points it should be good.
Oh great! Thanx dude..