• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Done with esl speaking :D

Reaction score
Guys i am done with my esl paper 5 :D
It was really easy , the key is to be confident !
Topics ......?? Seriously you dont need them , i am sure all of you know how to talk .

ktc

Reaction score
Mubrook! That’s nice to hear. :)

Aw, Come on - we’d know how to talk better, if we knew what it is, we’re talking about! :D

Just kidding, btw. :p

Reaction score
Guys i am done with my esl paper 5 :D
It was really easy , the key is to be confident !
Topics ......?? Seriously you dont need them , i am sure all of you know how to talk .
Could u pls share the topics to us??? pls~~~~pls~~~~~coz this time, my friends are taking 0511, so oral marks will affect their overall grade...pls, help!!!

Reaction score
I know this question is irrelevant to the topic, but it's quite important. I notice you're in Jeddah, am I right? When did you receive your Statement of Entry from the British Council? Because whenever I call them they keep telling me to call later. First it was the second week of March, then now they're saying call by the end of March. Thanks.

Reaction score
I know this question is irrelevant to the topic, but it's quite important. I notice you're in Jeddah, am I right? When did you receive your Statement of Entry from the British Council? Because whenever I call them they keep telling me to call later. First it was the second week of March, then now they're saying call by the end of March. Thanks.

Yeah I m from Jeddah. I registered through my school but even our school did not give us the original statement of entry , they say it will be given by the end of march and for the speaking ppr they gave us a provisional statement of entry !

Reaction score
- Internationalism (business)

-Film making

-Police

- Science

- Consederation to others

- Happiness

- Writing

-Olympics

-Farming

-Earthquakes
are Consedration to other or is it Friends? who is the title and also is it Film making or Films ? which is the title? and is it Internationalism or is it Global Tourism??????????????????
PLEASE REPLY
;) thanks in advanced BUT REPLY​

Reaction score
If you are a private candidate too then u shall wait until they send you an email stating that u can collect it from the British council ;)
as usually it used to be issued late !!

Reaction score
hello can anybody give me prompts of the topics i will be very thankfull to anybody who helps me out.

Reaction score
Yeah I m from Jeddah. I registered through my school but even our school did not give us the original statement of entry , they say it will be given by the end of march and for the speaking ppr they gave us a provisional statement of entry !
was the date of oral comm. written on the statement of entry paper(not the original card)cuz on mine da date isnt mentioned>>>>>>>:p plz reply as fast as possible:D

Reaction score
was the date of oral comm. written on the statement of entry paper(not the original card)cuz on mine da date isnt mentioned>>>>>>>:p plz reply as fast as possible:D
The Date of the Speaking exam will Not be written on the statement of entry ,not even on the Provisional !!

Reaction score
so datz wat m sayin but ma question is dat how will we know dat when iz our xam>>>>>>>???????
if ur a Private candidate They Send u an email of the Date and Time .
If ur a skool candidate The skool used to provide you the date and time :)