• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
q1)what are benefits of downloading tracks in MP3 format rather than normal CD format???

Reaction score
hey can anybody help me with computing p2....any ideas on how to solve the written practical questions,any tips??

Reaction score
Guys in project there is a point 3 description of existing solution what to do in it? A description wud be needed and mine iz stock control urgent help!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Guys in project there is a point 3 description of existing solution what to do in it? A description wud be needed and mine iz stock control urgent help!!!!!!!!!
Description of Existing solution/Problems means to define how the current system is running. :)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Aalikum,
As we all know that our CIE exams are near so it would be good if there's a single thread to post all of the queries. Please post all your doubt related to 'computer studies' here and members will Insha'Allah try to help you. :)
BEST OF LUCK FOR THE CIE. (y)
can u plz get me may/june 2011 computer studies paper 1 in its original format?

Reaction score
ha ha101 post: 174667 said:
Redundancy : Someting which is no longer required !
New tech agreement : An agreement made by the company to fire or hire an employee on the basis of introduction of new technology !

Q3 low level still needs decryption while machine does not
Machine code only consists of binary numbers ! while low level language contains both

Q4 line by line in interpreter
whole in compiler
compler requires more memory
interpreter less memory
compiler error at the end of translation
interpreter errors in between translation

Hope It helped :D
which book have you studied from

Status
Not open for further replies.