• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Zafar Alam Islamiat Guess paper for MJ-13..

Reaction score
no.. not any GP had conquest of Makkah or events of 1 AH. Q5 was the easiest one :confused:
no way yar...mere pas dr iftikhar k guess papers the aur un mein Q3.4.5 teenon the conquest of makkah b...aur yeh 3no easiest the..Q2 mein Allah barkat farmae sabki..that was a really different type of a question :eek:

Reaction score
no.. not any GP had conquest of Makkah or events of 1 AH. Q5 was the easiest one :confused:
No way.............i studied from sir Hafiz Yunus Bilal and the complete paper was according to his guess.....in fact it was'nt a guess he told me thrice tht he was dead sure that these questions will appear in this session

Reaction score
No way.............i studied from sir Hafiz Yunus Bilal and the complete paper was according to his guess.....in fact it was'nt a guess he told me thrice tht he was dead sure that these questions will appear in this session
sir jee najoomi thay kia? o_O

Reaction score
wasn't this topic in P1?
it comes in both
P1: Prophets relation with Hypocrites, Jews and Quraish
P2: Prophets and Rightly Guided Caliphs relations with other states or just relations of Rightly Guided Caliphs with other states

Reaction score
is you want points for relations with other states i can provide with that

Reaction score
it comes in both
P1: Prophets relation with Hypocrites, Jews and Quraish
P2: Prophets and Rightly Guided Caliphs relations with other states or just relations of Rightly Guided Caliphs with other states
i checked through the whole syllabus and there wasn't this topic in it!!

Reaction score
ummm ..... any chances of hadith books of shia to come and if it does then do we have to prepare it wont we have a choice of not doing it??? someone please help me for islamiat paper 2!!! :confused::unsure: