• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your votes for the next XPF Moderators?

Whom would you like to become the next XPF Moderators?

• Math_angel

Votes: 92 35.5%
  • salmanpakrocks

Votes: 96 37.1%
  • AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs

Votes: 95 36.7%
  • CaptainDanger

Votes: 91 35.1%
  • UxaiR

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • scouserlfc

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • abcde

Votes: 41 15.8%
  • hamidali391

Votes: 86 33.2%
  • beacon_of_light

Votes: 25 9.7%
  • princesszahra

Votes: 70 27.0%
  • hassam

Votes: 29 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
yeah your right abcd
You missed the valuable 'e' here! In a hurry? I guess!

Look everyone: this isn't the end of the world. Getting 'elected' by members is something different, and getting 'selected' by the Admin is something different.
There is a HUGE difference between these two.
You work hard and Admin will definitely acknowledge your services, and 'SELECT' you as a Moderator! ( May be a bit late, but who cares)
That'd be an achievement!

Good Luck to all the nominees!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
salmanpakrocks said:
yeah your right abcd

Look everyone: this isn't the end of the world. Getting 'elected' by members is something different, and getting 'selected' by the Admin is something different.
You work hard and Admin will definitely acknowledge your services, and 'SELECT' you as a Moderator! ( May be a bit late, but who cares)

but Nibz still its not decided that who should be Mod !! Allah can turn any table so just pray guys !! :)

Reaction score
yeah just pray i m getting nervous a bit competition is tough hell tough now alot of hours left so lets wait and yes nibz is right

Reaction score
Nibz said:
salmanpakrocks said:
yeah your right abcd

RIGHT!!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

well although i joined in late but still :D

hamidali391 is right...new members who do not know...are simply voting randomly...but anyways...and one more thing angel.of.darkness u say that there are over 6000 members...to decide...but let me remind u that less than 200 are those who really use XPF!! others have made account but never use it!! :D so u see... :p ;)

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!! :)

well although i joined in late but still :D

hamidali391 is right...new members who do not know...are simply voting randomly...but anyways...and one more thing angel.of.darkness u say that there are over 6000 members...to decide...but let me remind u that less than 200 are those who really use XPF!! others have made account but never use it!! :D so u see... :p ;)

well yes i agree with this :D

Reaction score
hope the guys who deserve winn Congratz from me to whoever wins as i wont be able to see the result probably tomorow might be the day but for immediate congratz congratz to whoever wins.AH

Reaction score
awaisbuttrocksCIE said:
these votes are sense-less and shameful because salman should be the moderator....thats it...he is the one who has helped us the most :wink:
Hey I appericate that you like me but I myself say that I m nothing without my friends at XPF !! they are the one who made me able to help you !!

Angel of Darkness said:
comon show a little respect although i certainly agree to u that salman should be moderator but still u cant come out here saying this whole voting thing is shameful in what sense are u saying its shameful?????also if u like salman vote for him...
I totally agree with you man !! :) without you guys I m nothing !! XPF ROCKS !!

Reaction score
i want salman n math_angel to be moderators datz itt vote vote vote voooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeee evryone!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
i fnk capt,math angel n salman wl mk good mods :) bt evry1 BEST BEST F LUCK :) :D
n those who dont make it...isss ohkkk theres always a second tym ;)
when r the results btw??

Reaction score
MysteRyGiRl said:
i fnk capt,math angel n salman wl mk good mods :) bt evry1 BEST BEST F LUCK :) :D
n those who dont make it...isss ohkkk theres always a second tym ;)
when r the results btw??
thanks !! :)

Reaction score
those who have voted i gurantee u from my side if i become a moderator i will try m very best to make this forum better and help in anyway i can THANKS ONCE AGAIN and keep voting :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.