• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your favoutite bands...

Reaction score
yup,I love some of the Metallica songs,though can't recall any here right now because I haven't heard it for quite a while!
So we're both Metal...buddyheads?;)

Reaction score
haha,sweet then! I've even heard Sevenfold's songs,they're pretty chicky too...
What's your name bro?

Reaction score
yeah,linkin park is good too.
I like Numb from their band the best,I can sing that too haha:)

Reaction score
Currently my most favorite Genre is Groove Metal.And I like Lamb of God the most...But Linkin park is also good as a Hip-Hop rock band.Used to listen to LP's songa a looot when I was a child.But now-a-days their song doesn't sound appealing to me..

Reaction score
vocalist* yeah:) No,not yet,but I'm collecting people for it,soon there'll be one

Reaction score
Linkin Park...undoubtedly immortals of rock!
My Chemical Romance - but only the albums "The Black Parade" and "Danger Days"
But the only band without rival...Pink Floyd! (If you've never heard of them...listen to "The Dark Side of the Moon" or "The Wall")

Reaction score
Linkin Park...undoubtedly immortals of rock!
My Chemical Romance - but only the albums "The Black Parade" and "Danger Days"
But the only band without rival...Pink Floyd! (If you've never heard of them...listen to "The Dark Side of the Moon" or "The Wall")

Ya Pink Floyd also rocks!!!have anyone heard Lamb of God or Quo Vadis???

Reaction score
Mine favorite bands are: 30 Seconds to Mars, Cute is what we aim for, Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, Death Cab for Cutie, Queens of the Stone Age and Seogyo Group Sound.

Reaction score
Mine favorite bands are: 30 Seconds to Mars, Cute is what we aim for, Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, Death Cab for Cutie, Queens of the Stone Age and Seogyo Group Sound.
Cool....Got another person who likes Avenged Sevenfold!!!\m/:)