• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Your Favorite of all 8 Harry Potter Films.

Reaction score
Thats nice and all but WHY is it your favorite from the rest with more details.

Simply because when i first saw the movie,i hadn't read any of the books so i had no idea about the awesomeness of Harry Potter,Hogwarts or the fact that witches can be good people too. :p Needless to say the movie had me fascinated and i fell in love with everything Harry Potter. Since then the first movie has stuck because that is what introduced me to Harry Potter. :D

Reaction score
Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone.
Its my best because it was a classic introduction and I was taken aback by the entire thing. A perfect introduction to Potter's fantasy muggle world. I mean it was all so well explained. From a kid's point of view. Plus it was cute and I loved the trio in them. And I dont think the rest of the movies can come upto it's level in terms of encompassing what is actually in the book. Not saying it included everything of the book but I feel this one did the best job.
Then its the Goblet of Fire.
The worst was the Deathly Hallows part 2. Snape's scenes were cool... but the highlight of it the last fight was PATHETIC! Expected so much from it... :(

Reaction score
Can you explain only one of the 8 why it is your favourite?

Part 1 cox all of them look cute
Part 3 cox of Sirius black's entry..<3 nd Hagrid's Hippogriff...<3

Part 5 cox Sirius died in it... the second tym he appeared in the movie.. nd also Umbridge leaves
Part 8 cox Voldemort dies finally...

Reaction score
Part 1 cox all of them look cute
Part 3 cox of Sirius black's entry..<3 nd Hagrid's Hippogriff...<3

Part 5 cox Sirius died in it... the second tym he appeared in the movie.. nd also Umbridge leaves
Part 8 cox Voldemort dies finally...
I said only ONE of the eight and why in greater detail b/w 2-5 lines like I typed why PoA was my favorite.

Reaction score
Just post what is your favorite of all the Harry Potter films ( Only One) and in a short paragraph of 2-5 lines why it is your favourite.
Mine would be the goblet of fire,
SINCE I was just dazzled by the girls in blue and the ball and the humor and oh GOD let me say i LOVED EVERY BIT of the movie. It just thrilled me to bits the first time i watched it not to mention i cried when i saw Cedrick die :(