• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Xtremepapers Smartphone App - Suggestion.

Reaction score
Hey people... I just thought about a suggestion.. Why doesn't Xtremepapers come up with a smartphone application for example - Android, Windows and iOS devices. Nowadays, almost everyone of us have access to these devices which make our job much much easy. It'll save our time too!
People are spending less time on laptops and more time over the smartphones and tablets to use the internet.. as almost everything is available as applications for example facebook app, gmail app and stuff.
So if they come up with an app it'll be really time-saving as well as convenient for the users as they can even access the forums and stuff from the app itself.
Well.. this just popped up in my mind so therefore i suggested.. I'm not sure whether some else has already suggested or no.. but I think as my POV its sensible at least for me :D

Please comment and suggest your views too - upon this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Peace.

Reaction score
i agree with you, but just mentioning tho, i think somebody did suggest some as such or related, dnt remember correctly tho