• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
All people!! Why u no be PATIENT? yeh sure its been almost a year now but look..Planet Master uncle is sooo busy he hardly has time to come online... he has his own studies, plus he must have heaps of responsibility because running a website is not easy, and most importantly he has to put up with badrobot14 and thats a very tiring job :p (j/k)
point is..Patience -.- please .-.._. continuously pestering isnt gonna get the results out any faster...! i'm sure they are doing all they can and may Allah help and bless them (ameen)
Best of luck to all of u btw! :)
Peace :D
p.s i know acting as a back seat moderator is not allowed and im in no position to lecture u guys...but it really is disturbing to see all these '?'messages and "hurry up' and what not >_>

Reaction score
All people!! Why u no be PATIENT? yeh sure its been almost a year now but look..Planet Master uncle is sooo busy he hardly has time to come online... he has his own studies, plus he must have heaps of responsibility because running a website is not easy, and most importantly he has to put up with badrobot14 and thats a very tiring job :p (j/k)
point is..Patience -.- please .-.._. continuously pestering isnt gonna get the results out any faster...! i'm sure they are doing all they can and may Allah help and bless them (ameen)
p.s i know acting as a back seat moderator is not allowed and im in no position to lecture u guys...but it really is disturbing to see all these '?'messages and "hurry up' and what not >_>
joker.gif

Reaction score
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! :p awesome! :p
Maddy u 'r very right! :)