• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the delay again but we have been really busy handling the traffic for the Oct/Nov 2012 examination sessions.
Anyways, we have restarted reviewing the contest submissions and will post an update soon (hoping we don't have to experience another anomaly again).

Warm regards,
Admin
www.XtremePapers.com
thanks PM
i thought the contest was dead!

Reaction score
Are you going to hav this next year? coz i have reeaally good material for physics and eco

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the delay again but we have been really busy handling the traffic for the Oct/Nov 2012 examination sessions.
Anyways, we have restarted reviewing the contest submissions and will post an update soon (hoping we don't have to experience another anomaly again).

Warm regards,
Admin
www.XtremePapers.com
It will be great if you tell us the progress each day and if you have plans to give up this contest then no problem just say it(forgive me if it's not).
I hope there are no anomalies again.

Reaction score
o_O When will the results be announced? Some ppl are dying to know
and suppose (InshAllah) if we win,we have to submit complete notes...and exam session is cmng :(
For me---just 3 mnths to go :p ...and all that mocks,TOTs and quizes too :(