• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2012!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
As most of you know we've been busy updating this site and community.
Well the update is nearly over and soon we'll re-initiate processing the applications for final round.

We'll keep you updated during that time and we think we'll be able to announce winner before the end of this month.

Reaction score
As you started this contest so I have made a sample for you of a topic Relations of Jews of Medina and Prophet from subject Islamiyat Studies syllabus code 2058/1 please read my sample and if you like in so please send the gift of your choice

The contest is over... Sorry.

Reaction score
I'm in my O'levels and I've made revision notes for Pakistan Studies exam I gave this year in May/June (2012). Can I apply for the contest as well? Plus how are we supposed to give you the notes, they're all hand written and too long, like it's a booklet I've made. Do answer.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in my O'levels and I've made revision notes for Pakistan Studies exam I gave this year in May/June (2012). Can I apply for the contest as well? Plus how are we supposed to give you the notes, they're all hand written and too long, like it's a booklet I've made. Do answer.
I'm sorry the contest is over! You can't apply now.

Reaction score
Oh, no worries, when are you holding it next time? Next year? Do answer my question above though, it might help me sign up for the contest next time you hold one. Thank you.

Reaction score
Oh, no worries, when are you holding it next time? Next year? Do answer my question above though, it might help me sign up for the contest next time you hold one. Thank you.

I think it should be typed and not hand written.

Reaction score
Hey does this mean i can give questions from the latest question paper(2012)?

Reaction score
So is there any improvements to the situation?:)
and this month too is going to end in 3 days...

Reaction score
when will be revision notes will be updated...e.g o level maths it is under constructin???

Reaction score
As most of you know we've been busy updating this site and community.
Well the update is nearly over and soon we'll re-initiate processing the applications for final round.

We'll keep you updated during that time and we think we'll be able to announce winner before the end of this month.

any updates sir?