• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

XtremePapers Contest 2010 - 2011 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
notes for pakistan studies paper 2..

Attachments

• Fishing industry [Notes].docx
    26.1 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
This Question is for the Admin.
I was wondering if all the notes uploaded in the contest will be compiled in some form like subject wise after the contest.Because that will be very helpful for everyone.I find it really hard to browse the notes and then find some.Please try to do it.
Thankyou

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!
@shezi1995: Actually this is what will be done..once the contest is over... :)

I mean the best content..and all that will be compiled..probably chapter wise...and then will be available on xtremepapers :)

I guess it's gonna take a long time...but lets pray the notes are available to us soon Insha Allah!! :)

Reaction score
@MathsAngel INSHALLAH i mean what will be the purpose of holding this contest. Actually it is to benifit us! :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
MahirLatif said:
CAN we scan pages of handwritten notes and then post the images with page numbers as a rar/zip file ?? or copy those images in a presentation ? Cause i dont wanna type all the notes i have combined, that are handwritten (and diagrams will be a problem that way too ... if u arent a corel draw expert)
Unfortunately handwritten notes will not be accepted however labelled diagrams won't be an issue.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ks136 said:
u have'nt sent me the acceptance msg yet......plz..help
Once your submission has been reviewed, you'll receive a PM.
If you haven't received any PM yet, it means that the submission is still under review.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
khushbukr said:
Once someone wins, how do u send the prize to them??ship it??would we have to pay for anything(shipping etc) after u win

How does the 1st place to 10th place work??do u just select randomly and according to which u choose first u give them the first prize?? or is it according to how good the notes are??
For most areas, we are going to use courier services.
We'll cover the shipping prices as well.

The draw strategy will be openly available at our contest page soon..

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Addy1794 said:
Enjoy the notes
Please note that this is the discussion thread for our contest!!
Any submissions here will not be entertained!

Status
Not open for further replies.