• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Xtreme Papers ROCKZ :D

mak

Reaction score
Hey every1 :D
it was my last paper ov A2 level 2day :D nd during these exams this forum was reallly so helpful :D it relieves u discussing with others and sometimes even depresses u :p anyhow so A lvlz done :D bye bye cie :D colg lyf was osum btw :p nd thanxx to every1 here for help :D i wish i had joined it long b4 :((

mak

Reaction score
Thnx alot man :) btw i want an advice... lyk 4 nust's entry test on 18th july and pieas's on 3rd july, shall i join kips, star or any ? :S coz i heared they teach u all from fsc and make u prepare like that nd if u haven't done fsc , its useless :S m so confused :s nd if no academy evn then i dun have any idea how to prepare for it then :(

Reaction score
In my opinion you won't be able to cope with the long syllabuses of FSC on your own.
Thus, my suggestion is to join a reputable institute ASAP which could help you prepare for the entry tests ;)

I suggest you join The Star Institute in Gulberg, Lahore ;)

Good luck!

mak

Reaction score
ahaaan star institute in gulberg..... yar are u sure na it'll b ov help?? but yeah i can't oso do it awl on maself.... its BETA with academy atleast u keep on studying and remain in touch with bookz.......

Reaction score
XTREME PAPER FORUM ROCKS---TO THE CORE!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

XTREME FUN

XTREME DISCUSSION

XTREME SATISFACTION

XTREME DEPRESSION :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :p :p

last but not least.....---

XTREME PAST PAPERS!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
jeez....people, wid all the comments above, i wld like to add dat it was a blessing aswell, wen fb was banned in pakistan.. :mrgreen: