• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

wrote in the for examiner's use column

Reaction score
This is my second time asking the same question to no avail but I'm gonna ask anyways,
I've heard that they penalize u somehow if u write in that column but I read the front of the exam and the attached documents to my statement of entry and there was nothing about the for examiner's use column. Does anyone know what is the exact procedure carried out to the answer or candidate that writes there? And is there a website I can refer to?

Reaction score
This is my second time asking the same question to no avail but I'm gonna ask anyways,
I've heard that they penalize u somehow if u write in that column but I read the front of the exam and the attached documents to my statement of entry and there was nothing about the for examiner's use column. Does anyone know what is the exact procedure carried out to the answer or candidate that writes there? And is there a website I can refer to?
How much did you write? A few lines or filled up the entire space?

Reaction score
I barely covered third of the column as I only wrote a letter or a small word such as "the"
Then, there shouldn't be any problem. I did the same in my Islamiat exam. I feared being disqualified but ended up with an A*. So, don't worry. They won't penalise you for that.

Reaction score
as long as it isnt part of the answer as keywords or even a fell word or sentence i believe its f9 :) dw

Reaction score
But honestly I think they should really mention something about this on either the cover of the exam or on the documents attached to the statement of entry right?

Reaction score
But honestly I think they should really mention something about this on either the cover of the exam or on the documents attached to the statement of entry right?
Not really. When it says its for 'examiner's use', means you shouldn't use it.:p

Reaction score
well.. i've written a word or two in that column. i don't think they'd penalize you for that. i mean maybe they would ignore the stuff written there but i'm pretty sure they wont mark you negative. :) lets hope for A*'s. InshaAllah we'll all get the grades we want.

Reaction score
I dont think it's much of a problem going one word into the column but yeah its risky going there. my writing font shrinks as I come to the last line for the answer.