• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WRITING SPEED??

Reaction score
hi guys. i m realy worried about my writing speed. i ALWAYS take 4-6 mins extra.

writing too fast just makes my hand hurt and i have to stop writing for some time. & i use a ballpoint. So is there any special pen that can increase my writing speed.

Some people say that during th final exams, you somehow manage to write fast coz of the adrenaline or sumthing. Is it true?? :p
pleeas reply.

Reaction score
well dont know about adrenaline :p but maybe the tension of the time running out might make you write faster ........ yes the hand hurts ........ but keep in mind the time and the requirement of the question ............ dont keep on writing extra as it wont gain you marks...... well different people feel comfortable with different pens.... some with pointer too..... try out different pens and use the 'fastest' one

Reaction score
yeap..!! use the magic pen of Disney
with it you can write 18000x12^3112 words/minute :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
lolx... yes i heard pointer is more popular

OMGomg the disney one? lolxx i need to get that :p i want one with a picture of MULAN. lolx

Reaction score
xmariam3x said:
lolx... yes i heard pointer is more popular

OMGomg the disney one? lolxx i need to get that :p i want one with a picture of MULAN. lolx

ahahaha... je je.... nup its not available in mulan..!! go for da Belle's one.!!!! that not dat fast as da Aladin's one :p

Reaction score
and some people say that this disney pen can solve the exam on its own !! =P

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
ur paper will finish in less than 10 minutes :p with disney

shamawi said:
and some people say that this disney pen can solve the exam on its own !! =P

@silent hunter..... it ends mostly 10 mins and 10 secs b4

@shamawi.... dude dnt b ova smart.!!! if u wanna be than send ur pen to give ur paper and u shud rest at home..!! cz paper tou ho e jae ga