• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Writing in the allocated spaces....

Reaction score
Is it necessary to write everything in the spaces provided to us and if we write a few words outside the line do the examiners still award marks for points.

Reaction score
well.....better if you write in the spaces provided, but few words outside them wont be harmful ....... i think.........i think did it in ma bio paper 2 in may 2011 :p
wrote somethings outside the lines in some questions ;)

Reaction score
I wrote outside the given spaces in 2010 exams even in 2011 ones and still got A*s !! :p However, theory pprz are now started to be scanned and then sent fer checking and in this case, the boundary or the space outside the given one is kinda cut out !! So better not take risks ! Good Luck :)

Reaction score
^^^ correct.......... i took that risk of writing outside............and i wrote in bio nd others sciences as well........... :p but as said.......... the boundary maybe cut..........so better write only few words...........instead of many lines outside the given space :)

Reaction score
WELL SOMEWORDS OF MINE DID WENT AWAY OF LINE BUT I THINK IT IS ALRIGHT C.I.E WOULD BE CONSIDERING
AND I HEARD THAT IF PAPERS WOULD BE SCANNED WE CAN WRITE IN ONLY BLACK COLOUR

Reaction score
depends............it says black OR dark blue pens..........i used blue in most ov ma exams in may 2011 like in physics,maths,bio etc.