• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

writing a little too much

Reaction score
IDK for real. It is said they check ur papers on computer so it is not advisable to write a bit extra below the lines as it does not appear on the screen. :p
Well, it does appear. It can't just disappear. :p
As far as I know, you can use any portion (WITH PROPER REFERENCE GIVEN) to write or continue an answer. Just don't write on the examiner's use portion and bar-code sides since they are not completely scanned and use a clear dark pen.

Reaction score
As far as I know, you can use any portion (WITH PROPER REFERENCE GIVEN) to write or continue an answer. Just don't write on the examiner's use portion and bar-code sides since they are not completely scanned and use a clear dark pen.

r u sure as in to say tht did someone imp told u this...............i think u r right as well,coz i have oct/nov isl papers frm workshop checked by examiners........they print whole paper except tht examiner part.......plz reply bro.....thnx in advance

Reaction score

This gentleman knows what he's talking about.

The DO NOT WRITE HERE/EXAMINERS USE column on the write is not checked out. It's blanked out for examiner comments, and thus isn't read.
Anywhere else with a mark or a reference showing you've written it there is acceptable.

Reaction score
I don't know :( I exceeded the lines in Urdu. They had stopped us not to exceed lines in geo. so I was careful in it. In Urdu I did exceed lines. :( worried.

Reaction score

The DO NOT WRITE HERE/EXAMINERS USE column on the write is not checked out. It's blanked out for examiner comments, and thus isn't read.
Anywhere else with a mark or a reference showing you've written it there is acceptable.

Thanks for this clearance.

Reaction score

oh thank u ....u r right, it is logical.........just u know a bit of certification even though it,s quite unnecessary.....nx for the reply

Reaction score
I don't know :( I exceeded the lines in Urdu. They had stopped us not to exceed lines in geo. so I was careful in it. In Urdu I did exceed lines. :( worried.

inhoon nay do tok baat ki hai........don,t worry and don,t be upset abt wht others might say

Reaction score

Urdu paper has lines?! O_O

When did they finally get this sense?

Reaction score
as far as i am concerned, u can use extra sheets they would not ban u the only problem is that when distinctions r set, the one who exceeds line is not given distinction they prefer the one who explained everything written in the space they provided. and dont worry about urdu u wont be penalised instead what u wrote is correct, u would be given credit but make sure next tym u use extra sheets. i did exceed in bio and chem ppr and they provided me extra sheet even if u have one line left, do it on extra sheet

Not true.

A friend of mine has a WD in Pak Studies and English and he exceeded the lines atleast for Pk St.

Reaction score
Pkstudies ka ppr workbook pay hota ha geo ha! and i meant to say that i he had 97% marks and other student have 96% marks, then obviously if he exceeded 10 line he would get distinction but if another student earned 97% marks then the other student would be preffered

Wrong again.

If 97% marks were the highest raw marks obtained, both would get the distinction regardless of the length.

Reaction score
My expressions exactly.
4 World Distinctions. 3 Regional. :eek:
Some Dedicated People.

Does pay off, though, I guess. I know I wouldn't have the stamina to be THAT dedicated.

That person is now in Princeton, and served as head-boy of one of the most prestigious schools of Pakistan.