• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Worst math paper in the history of CIE

Reaction score
I gave mathematics in May June 2014 !! Paper 4 was really difficult at that time too !! However if you have done good in p2 then A is yours !!
Source = A* in maths
Lol I also got A because all I did is dua fro ALLAH almighty without His help I was going to get B! Pray to Allah (swt) and for sure u guys will get a good result!

Reaction score
With all candour, it might be as ive yet to see a paper which proves itself to be of higher intricacy.
I actually think w14's were a bit tougher especially that one probability one. Actually look me 8 mins to solve the last part when trying it.

Reaction score
i dont think it was that bad, neither was paper 2. I am expecting 69/70 and 120+ in this one. Some questions were tricky though.
70/70 in the first one, about 127-128 in second one. Don't you think it wasn't all that hard?
You guys are really smart, Masha Allah. xD
I mean it wasn't THAT hard, but it was still pretty messed up. I was having a headache since a while before the exam started and that kind of ruined my mood during the exam. Many questions were easy. Nonetheless, there were still a few questions which proved challenging and those ones held a considerable amount of marks. I didn't think I'd do bad on my part since I'm actually good at maths from my perspective but I guess I needed more practice. :p I hope we all get A*'s In Sha Allah.

Reaction score
You guys are really smart, Masha Allah. xD
I mean it wasn't THAT hard, but it was still pretty messed up. I was having a headache since a while before the exam started and that kind of ruined my mood during the exam. Many questions were easy. Nonetheless, there were still a few questions which proved challenging and those ones held a considerable amount of marks. I didn't think I'd do bad on my part since I'm actually good at maths from my perspective but I guess I needed more practice. :p I hope we all get A*'s In Sha Allah.
Yeah Insha Allah it will be fine. Threshold will be pretty low so everyone mustn't get discouraged or lose momentum. Just focus on doing better in other subjects to make up for it. :)