• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Worst math paper in the history of CIE

Reaction score
u guys ... is answer discussion allowed or are there still people who didnt give the exam
cause im dying to know some stuff

Reaction score
115-120 !! Just got messed up in the last question that was of 10 marks !! Have you solved may june 2014 paper 42 ?? I attempted that paper LOL !!
Yes I solved it...was easy
Today's exam was far more difficult
and 115-120 out of 130 is not bad

Reaction score
Although paper 4 was admittedly more difficult, I'm still expecting no less than 120/130. Inshallah I will get A*.
You are a freakin' intelligent person because the paper was very hard and you are still expecting 120. I left 11 marks questions :(
Wasn't expecting it to be soo tough and bad. I got an A in mocks but for igs no idea.
But still we can hope for the best and I hope the threshold is low and lets hope for A* ( Insha Allah)

Reaction score
please lets talk about the stupid paper and not lame fighs
I'm innocent. Naahh , I am leaving now.
But if it makes y'all feel any better I did my paper bad too. Y fret if the paper was hard? Grade thresholds will go down. Besides u need to stop thinking about previous papers if uve gotta study for coming exams.