• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Worried Sick! HELP

Reaction score
Physic practical I found out my straight line is a negative. What if the the answer is a positive straight line gradient. but all my tables and points are correct. What will affect to my marks! HELP!

Reaction score
if your answer is a positive straight line,then only 1 marks deducted due to incorect trend and ur final value u will lose marks zat alll

Reaction score
Thankz azagen, but can i fail my practical ? i m seriously worried. How many marks can i lose the max. since my straight line is wrong. So my y intercept n gradient shud be wrong as well :(

Reaction score
n i know students who have physics and account student who have done their work in pencil n yet they have got distinction in these papers. yes for for graph n y intercept is about 2 marks provided you have drawn triangle and write the correct intercept .

Reaction score
btw the gradient is negative in zis practical...............i refer to paper 33 practical...