• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Worried...Help Plss

Reaction score
I have heard dis from many teachers dat biology and business studies cannot be taken together coz they r disallowed subjects...
i was jus luking at da timetable ritenow...
nd i realized dat they might be true coz biology paper2 and business studies paper 2 are togetherr....?? same timings as well

i want to appear for both in may/june 2011
pls guide me what should i do??:S

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Drop one!! Simple :)
Could u plz tell us what other subjects do u take??

Reaction score
i have already given Isl,Pk Std, Urdu Nd Computers in may/june session...
Will be giving Stats dis oct
Nd planning to give da following in may/june 2011
Maths
Phy
Chem
Biology
English
Business studies...

Nd u kwn wat Lyk i jus saw june 2010 nd june 2009's timetable nd the subjects were not clashing ova der...So now im more confused...:(

TSZ

Reaction score
if the subjects clash, simply tell ure skul, they'll guide or just e-mail british council. They reply with in 3 working days. Hope this helps :)

Reaction score
No dude dis wont work Chnages are only made by the brit Council if the total time of the two papers is more than 3 hours and 45 minutes...u can get further detail abut dis in the timetable for Nov session ...its written ova there...
So confusion still remains:(

Reaction score
i just checked both the syllabuses, and they dont have these exclusions. i dont understand why they would have......... If ur papers clash you go at the same time, finish the duration of one paper, and instantly u r given the next paper after that. u r not allowed to go out in between. Its a bit tough but its allowed...................

Reaction score
Dats too bizzare dude nd there's hell lot ov chance dat i might not perform as gud as i cud coz of studyin fr 2 diff sub at da same tymm...
So jus lukin forward to get it cleared frm a brit council guy or any authentic solution wud evn work ova here...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
yousafs c is right...though i guess u will be given only 15 min break though u will have to sit in the hall only!!

Reaction score
u kwn wat Lyk i jus saw june 2010 nd june 2009's timetable nd the subjects were not clashing ova der...So now im more confused...

So now da best thing fr my help wud be dat the timetable comes before the deadline of registration...
Coz giving 2 papers together and affect the result of both subjects... :| :|

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
ok i will tell if i get hold of any info regarding timetable :cool:

Reaction score
Oo Crap...Dat wuddd be too late...
coz registration date tou usse pehle hi khatam hojati hai...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
actually school takes earlier anyway when is the last date for registeration

Reaction score
I got no idea abut da orignal deadline date..
but ma school ppl are sayin dat they r goin to take it by da end of beginnin of dec coz dis tym dec is deadline..

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
:eek: really last time i gave it in the last week of feb!!