• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Work for XtremePapers | We are looking for professional vectorizers

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
We are looking for web graphic designers.

If you can digitally produce a vectorized image from raster graphics (sketch or a rough diagram), we might have some work for you.

Here is an example:
pro_vs_nonpro.png
The images in the above example aren't similar but you get the point? Right?

Images for the job: ~1000
Budget for the task: ~$2000

If you have the skills and want to help XtremePapers advance knowledge for everyone,
send me the following via conversation with the subject 'Application for XtremePapers graphics vectorization':

> Your name and a little background,
> A digitally vectorized image of the following sample on a white and a black background:
<Download sample here>

Deadline: 31st Aug 2012 18:00 GMT

Reaction score
what kind, does it need specific kind studies to do it, if it doesnt involve something like it i would try to help.

Reaction score
can anyone Artemis for example, tell how exactly do we digitally reproduce an image?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
can anyone Artemis for example, tell how exactly do we digitally reproduce an image?

simple... lets say I made a sketch of a venn diagrams while teaching someone with my pen... now your job as a graphics designer would be to make a proper digital venn diagram out of it... (maybe better than the ones you see in ur books)
that's a basic example... but I hope you get the point... the person applying must have some degree of command over photoshop etc....

Reaction score
simple... lets say I made a sketch of a venn diagrams while teaching someone with my pen... now your job as a graphics designer would be to make a proper digital venn diagram out of it... (maybe better than the ones you see in ur books)
that's a basic example... but I hope you get the point... the person applying must have some degree of command over photoshop etc....

Alright, so it's all about making it look more prettier and simpler you mean? Hehe, sweeet. I'm up for it. Only need to gather some time to start a convo. :)

Reaction score

As badrobot said:

"Make a BETTER version of the diagram in a DIGITAL way which should be presentable and appealing as well"

I already started the conversation with PlanetMaster, hope he replies soon. Will post my SAMPLE once he replies.