• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Wiill my marks be deducted?

Reaction score
:x i wr0t3 fastly in xams!! c0x i thought that i might n0t writ3 in tim3 s0 by writing fastly i g0t bad handwriting n i am frightened that my marks wud nt be deduct3d in O levels

Reaction score
I am reallly worried can someone help me please!!! da paperz this time were pretty hard ppl say wen the examz are difficult the examiners are lenient is dat true??and i have dis feeling as if i wrote less in response to the questions for xample in the 7 mark question in history o level pak studies i elaborated abt 5 pointz fr every question is dat enough??? and in the report in english lang1 ppr i wrote abt school facilities but did nt elaborate much abt the cirriculum thing plus i mentioned dat studentz were on drugz in school and more discipline waz needed and dat comp labz and science labz and canteen food and gym shd be made and students shld nt have rowdy behaviour wat dat rite??exactly hw much do da examinerz want fr answers in isl amd histry pprz???does smbdy knw if so plz help r deze pprz being checked by paki examinerz??

Reaction score
nopes not necissarily Paki examinerzzz. well why u didnt cover curriculum well u did a mistake there u could have added a little abt studies but its okay this u have written,for history 5 is more then enuf provided u explained everything u wrote the points that is.
take no tension please study other papers thats all forget this,i saw everyones paper went bad so threshhold would be low

Reaction score
monybob said:
I am reallly worried can someone help me please!!! da paperz this time were pretty hard ppl say wen the examz are difficult the examiners are lenient is dat true??and i have dis feeling as if i wrote less in response to the questions for xample in the 7 mark question in history o level pak studies i elaborated abt 5 pointz fr every question is dat enough??? and in the report in english lang1 ppr i wrote abt school facilities but did nt elaborate much abt the cirriculum thing plus i mentioned dat studentz were on drugz in school and more discipline waz needed and dat comp labz and science labz and canteen food and gym shd be made and students shld nt have rowdy behaviour wat dat rite??exactly hw much do da examinerz want fr answers in isl amd histry pprz???does smbdy knw if so plz help r deze pprz being checked by paki examinerz??

5 POINTS FOR 7 MARKS QUESTION ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH!!!!!!!! ideally 3 pointsa should be elaborated. and i think you have written the report pretty well. dont worry.