• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why i dislike TSR

Reaction score
The student room (TSR) is one of the biggest student forum in the world. It is well established, well managed, and filled with bright minds. However, there are few drawbacks of this vast platform of knowledge that arouse animosity. They are as follows:
1) Your valid explanation loses credibility in just click of a button. Every post is judged by the thumbs-ups and thumbs-downs. People take 'selfish' advantage of this facility and rate a comment thumbs-down even if it is completely reasonable.
2) The forum has monopoly of some members. You both comment the same thing on an issue but the more favored member get his comments accepted.
3) The forum is anti-religion, or to be more precise, anti-Islam. I have read a lot of criticisms against Muslims, filled with false accusations. Some even go to an extend as to abuse us.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Was it really necessary to make this topic?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Nibz said:

Well, i think he has the right to voice his thoughts.. In a reasonable way you can even critisize these forums.. :)
I mean as long as you don't hurt others OR you are on the truth, you can share your ideas with others.... :Rose:

Reaction score
badrobot14 said:
Nibz said:

Well, i think he has the right to voice his thoughts.. In a reasonable way you can even critisize these forums.. :)
I mean as long as you don't hurt others OR you are on the truth, you can share your ideas with others.... :Rose:
^^^ EXACTLY!

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!
Can we actually do whatever we want, then, Nibz? Even if it goes against the rules? :D :p (I'm joking....)

I've never heard of the Student Room. Xtremepapers is the first forum that I joined and I never found any reason for joining any other one............Is the Student room actually against Islam?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Nibz said:
Do whatever you want :) I don't care.

am I witnessing Nibz being angry?? come on dude ur manu is killing ppl for fun.. cheer up..!! :D

Reaction score
Nibz said:
NIBZ BHAI SAHIB......................kamaz kam yahaan per to apna thread bana nay dain na.........ITS OFF TOPIC PAL....... :) :D

Reaction score
nd i think they use some bad language and some users have dirty avatars and sigantures nd there are many not-so-good threads about some adult kinda stuff. . . correct me if i am wrong. . . sory. . . nd they have confusing ranks. . nd not appropriate ones lyk ""Exalted and Worshipped member""