• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Why didn't anyone post a thread to discuss ICT paper 1

Reaction score
last_name is correct along with second_name! and for the siblings it is boolean check! for last_name and first_name it was none! so if u did that then you are correct. for siblings u can write format, character! not only boolean!

Reaction score
last_name is correct along with second_name! and for the siblings it is boolean check! for last_name and first_name it was none! so if u did that then you are correct. for siblings u can write format, character! not only boolean!
how r u so sure about what u said ???
does it mean that if I wrote address instead of first_name it would be wrong
one more thing I didnt write boolean check
I wrote the word boolean only so is it wrong ? :unsure:

Reaction score

YAAY :D ..... I have only got the siblings' check wrong. :X3:

Reaction score
i think the paper was easy but had specified answers ..people i know made mistakes like writing validation checks instead of normal,abnormal or extreme data...i found the magnetic disc part easy but i think for major questions which were marked out of 6 or 8 were a repetition and comparatively easy..there was nothing out of the course ..it was a comparatively 85+ paper..this is for variant 2.

I hope it was extreme/abnormal/normal! That's what I wrote but I was not completely convinced and the question was worth 6 marks. I hope I get 90+, I didn't do very good in the magnetic disc/drive question, I hadn't studied that chapter

Reaction score
how r u so sure about what u said ???
does it mean that if I wrote address instead of first_name it would be wrong
one more thing I didnt write boolean check
I wrote the word boolean only so is it wrong ? :unsure:
address is wrong, but they will accept boolean!