• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who's your favourite Cricket Player ?

Reaction score
yeah thats true....
and your one on the few girls who like cricket...do you play it as well?? :D
YUPP ! i love to play it :love:
i mostly play at my school though my school says cricket aint allowed for girls ! officially its only for guys at our school
and we got many cricket matches at our school but its only guys vs guys
i wish it was girls vs guys :cautious:

Reaction score
YUPP ! i love to play it :love:
i mostly play at my school though my school says cricket aint allowed for girls ! officially its only for guys at our school
and we got many cricket matches at our school but its only guys vs guys
i wish it was girls vs guys :cautious:

our school ( Beaconhouse) had a team for Girls for cricket....our team even went on to have a match and they turned out to lose the first match and comeback...btw i was the part of my Boys cricket team..:D :LOL:

Reaction score
our school ( Beaconhouse) had a team for Girls for cricket....our team even went on to have a match and they turned out to lose the first match and comeback...btw i was the part of my Boys cricket team..:D :LOL:
beacon house ,what city in Pakistan ?? because i got many friends in beacon house :D
haha yup thats true that guys play way more better cricket than girls though it depands on the effort we put and sometimes luck even :)

Reaction score
beacon house ,what city in Pakistan ?? because i got many friends in beacon house :D
haha yup thats true that guys play way more better cricket than girls though it depands on the effort we put and sometimes luck even :)

Effort....thats my word...whenever, even in my Area we play, i tell my team mates that no matter we lose, but we gotta give in the best of the efforts....:D :LOL: and trust me that did work out, we brought down the reigning champions with nothing but determination and effort...I played the winning shot...:D :ROFLMAO:
dont worry i am not Boasting about my self..:D

Reaction score

and its Karachi!! :D

Reaction score
Effort....thats my word...whenever, even in my Area we play, i tell my team mates that no matter we lose, but we gotta give in the best of the efforts....:D :LOL: and trust me that did work out, we brought down the reigning champions with nothing but determination and effort...I played the winning shot...:D :ROFLMAO:
dont worry i am not Boasting about my self..:D
kwll ! thats actaully a true big fact :D
haha WOOOWW and how was that ?? a sixer ?? :p
woah ! i got many friends there :LOL:

Reaction score
kwll ! thats actaully a true big fact :D
haha WOOOWW and how was that ?? a sixer ?? :p
woah ! i got many friends there :LOL:

no it was just a double run i ran with the captain on other end...:D

Oh cool...which branch?? and which grade??

and yeah we had another match in which i kept the match pretty much alive by getting 22 in a over with 3 sixes as we needed 38 off 12...:D
!! :D

Reaction score
no it was just a double run i ran with the captain on other end...:D

Oh cool...which branch?? and which grade??

and yeah we had another match in which i kept the match pretty much alive by getting 22 in a over with 3 sixes as we needed 38 off 12...:D
!! :D
OHH kwll thought ! :D
i dont know the branch actaully but 11th grade :) !
that was amazing ! i really feel like playing cricket now Woahh ! :ROFLMAO: