• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who's resitting this Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of you are resitting this coming session,i also heard that CIE's marking was really strict and many of us didn't get our expected results. :eek:
What subjects will you be resitting,and how are you going to prepare for them?
I'll be resitting math,chem and physics
anyway,Good luck to all those resitting :)

Reaction score
I will be resitting my AS Bio & Chem :/
This is not right, my papers were so good! They've really done something wrong with our papers this time..
But inshA'Allah we'll get good grades in the Oct/Nov session! Good luck to you :)

Oh & what did you get? I got 2Ds & an E :/ Was expecting an A for Bio, got a D :|
What is your study routine?

Reaction score
I will be resitting my AS Bio & Chem :/
This is not right, my papers were so good! They've really done something wrong with our papers this time..
But inshA'Allah we'll get good grades in the Oct/Nov session! Good luck to you :)

Oh & what did you get? I got 2Ds & an E :/ Was expecting an A for Bio, got a D :|
What is your study routine?
I think they checked it really harshly,because the Grade thresholds are not that high and according to the GT a 70% is an A and i'm sure i could have atleast gotten that much :(
I got 3B's in math physics and Chem and one A in bs.st
I'm resitting all the B's
For studying,i'm just going over the syllabus and i'll probably start solving pastpapers from the begining of sept,I have no idea where i went wrong,i did so many papers and could easily get an A on most of them :/

Reaction score
dude me too i expected an A in BIO AS and got a C dnt knw why , ill be repeating math got a C too but i need some suggestions on the study routine ?

Reaction score
hoenstly,i have no idea what's up with CIE,whenever i did past papers at home i could easily get an A,and looking at our may/june paper and markscheme,i'm pretty sure i couldn't have lost so many marks to get a B

Reaction score
Hard lucky !
Fsc students score soooooooo darn high we ll nvrrrr make in govt med schools wid C's & D's

Reaction score
am soo confused how did i get a C in bio AS i am sure i was expecting an A :p anyways el7amdellah :) . 3asa an takraho shay2an w hoa 5ayran lakom,w 3asa an t7bo shay2an w hoa sharan lakom,w allah ya3lm w antom la t3lmon

Reaction score
I'm doing Biology again . I'm very shocked guys, i really did well in the exam and i got a D !!!! i started studying again but it's like i know almost everything and i have no idea how on earth i got D !!! one of the reasons is that the grade threshold for May/June 2012 variant 1 which i did was super high.
Minimum grade for A
PAPER 11 35/40
PAPER 21 45/60
PAPER 31 28/40

our teacher said that most of us are not writing the answer which the examiner is looking for in paper 2 and we are not using the key words .....

Reaction score
yazan1995 @ Man u must be unlucky. I really sucked at bio but alhamdulillah got A. I would suggest u to prepare from Mary Jones revision guide, inshallah that will help u. Also offer dua-e-hajat during preparation & afterwards. Hope it helps & best of luck ! :)

Reaction score
yazan1995 @ Man u must be unlucky. I really sucked at bio but alhamdulillah got A. I would suggest u to prepare from Mary Jones revision guide, inshallah that will help u. Also offer dua-e-hajat during preparation & afterwards. Hope it helps & best of luck ! :)
Thanks a lot for the advice ! :D

i hope i can make it /:

Reaction score
I think CIE changed their marking system,so many people ended up with grades they never expected :O
i just hope this isnt' the same case for those of us who are doing exams in Oct/Nov :(

Reaction score
hey guys what is the last date of submission of the fees for retake??? I heard that it was september 12 the last date of submission before there would be a penalty on the submission of fees. I really wanna know the last date of registration for retake students not regular students? can anyone help me out

Reaction score
dont worry allah is with you all the time so dnt be afraid and study well :) i started to study math, but this time ill not hesitate and ill study all the past papers inshallah , but is there any tips for math ?