• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who's really studying for exams ? :P

Reaction score
LOL this is so true ! it happens to me everyday
and somedays are left for the examinations to take place and i aint taking it serious :cautious:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
LOL this is so true ! it happens to me everyday
and somedays are left for the examinations to take place and i aint taking it serious :cautious:

may/june....first one on may 8th! less dn a mnth and im freakin out!!:eek: wbu??

Instead of discussing how you aren't studying can't you guys go and study..? m not kidding, I've done this too (discussing with friends how no1 is studying) the thing it does is, it makes you feel ok that I'm not the only one who isn't studying...
Go away, take a sheet of paper and write on it your goals for the day (like a timetable) eg I'd finish this past paper today and wd complete revision of this many chapters of chemistry etc.. (Don't make it time based, from my experience: if I tell myself I'd study 2 hrs, I end up wasting much of that 2 hrs... instead tell urself If I finish this I'd get my break early...)
Also do giveurself breaks after every few (eg. 2) hrs of study...
After you have completed a day's goals u may use ur computer, go hunting or whatever.. :D just remember to set your goals realistic yet a tad bit challenging.

Reaction score
Instead of discussing how you aren't studying can't you guys go and study..? m not kidding, I've done this too (discussing with friends how no1 is studying) the thing it does is, it makes you feel ok that I'm not the only one who isn't studying...
Go away, take a sheet of paper and write on it your goals for the day (like a timetable) eg I'd finish this past paper today and wd complete revision of this many chapters of chemistry etc.. (Don't make it time based, from my experience: if I tell myself I'd study 2 hrs, I end up wasting much of that 2 hrs... instead tell urself If I finish this I'd get my break early...)
Also do giveurself breaks after every few (eg. 2) hrs of study...
After you have completed a day's goals u may use ur computer, go hunting or whatever.. :D just remember to set your goals realistic yet a tad bit challenging.
thnx alot

Reaction score
yup ! you'r right because when i think about the time i dont complete my target but when i go random around the books without considering time then i study pretty well :D anywys thnkyew for your advice !!! hope you go with it too :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
yup ! you'r right because when i think about the time i dont complete my target but when i go random around the books without considering time then i study pretty well :D anywys thnkyew for your advice !!! hope you go with it too :p

ur welcome.. plz make dua for me.. :)