• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who's going to appear for Geography (Pakistan)

Reaction score
I'm also appearing...I had already revised twice but I've just finished another revision now...Now I am gonna do recent pastpapers...old ones i mean before 2012 i have already solved...I am rather confident for the exam...How is your preparation?

Reaction score
I am also appearing.
Btw can anyone tell me how many years should I do from pastpapers,plus is calculator needed?
And how did you guyz prepare for the maps?

Reaction score
I am also appearing.
Btw can anyone tell me how many years should I do from pastpapers,plus is calculator needed?
And how did you guyz prepare for the maps?
you should do as many pastpapers as possible and read the markschemes and Examiner Reports as well...Calculator will be needed in some questions to calculate difference etc.
which maps are you talking about?

Reaction score
you should do as many pastpapers as possible and read the markschemes and Examiner Reports as well...Calculator will be needed in some questions to calculate difference etc.
Any map.

Reaction score
And can you tell me how to calculate line of latitude and longitude?

Reaction score
Good Luck to all the people who have given the Pakistan Studies Exam Inshallah we all will pass with an A and A*.

Reaction score
There is no "Calculation" of the lat/long.
It's purely memorization of the 6 which are included in our syllabus.
23.5 , 30 , 36.
64, 70, 76.
I don't actually remember which was the *E and *N now :p