• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

who took mathematics IGCSE p22???

Reaction score
WHILST EVERYONE IS ASLEEP, DREAMING, THOSE WHO SUCCEED IN THEIR LIVES ARE AWAKE, MAKING THEIR DREAMS REALITY, LIVE YOUR LIFE, DON'T DREAM IT

Reaction score
well, even I am convinced that the answer was 5. Since both the lines were parallel, their gradient was the same..

Reaction score
It cant be 5 because you have to reduce the equation so u get in the form y=(something)x + y-intercept, only then can u find out the gradient.
So when u divide the whole 5x + 4y =10 and rearrange the equation u get: y= 1.25x+ 2.5
Now 2y-kx=14
U find the value of k it will be 2.5 because to get the equation in the form y=(something)x+y-intercept, the whole equation would be divided by 2, so to get it in the original equation form u need to multiply 1.25 by 2
GREAT, THATS WHAT I WROTE

Reaction score
now i am confused between 2.5 and 5...I do get the idea of rearranging the equation to y=mx+c but i still think 5 maybe the correct answer...though i wont say 2.5 is wrong! so better not to worry over spilt milk and prepare for the upcoming exams.

Reaction score
now that we arent sure about the answers in paper 2 work hard on the other paper,which paper 4
forget the other one cause it might affect you on doing the other paper :)

Reaction score
what about the graph of the mediam,inter quatile and the last question of the probability?