• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who thinks physics paper 31 was hard?

Reaction score
I think so some questions were okay,but rest were hard?

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty challenging, idk if that's just me...
should've been an hour and a half exam, 15 more minutes would've been perfect
yes i agree with you, i leaved 5 parts, i would solve them if i got 15 min more.

Reaction score
I think it is very long, should have some more times. I think I might get 50/80 at least.

Reaction score
I thought it was better than others. For me it was better than expected.
However I thought it was way too long. I rushed the last few pages, making some pretty dumb mistakes...

Reaction score
If you guys think you got 40 plus,you'll have a good chance for an A.
That's how the thereshold has been for last 2 examinations..

Reaction score
It was one of the easiest papers ever!
but time was short :<.. if only they gave us 2 hours instead.
but seriously? IT WASN'T HARD AT ALL!! about 1/3 of all the students in my exam hall left before the time was up and had HUGE smile on their face.. it made me really uncomfortable seeing how those dudes finished in less than 1hour 15 minutes while I taking more time than them in my favorite subject, made me feel stupid :cry: ..

Reaction score
I managed to finish the whole paper but I think it was a bit tricky, I did lose marks in some questions though but thank God it was ok.
Does anyone know the pass grade for only this paper?

Reaction score
As soon as the time was up I realised that there was a last page >.< but I managed to get 3 marks in that page

Reaction score
It was better than expected but time was too short, another fifteen mins would have been great :(

Reaction score
WAS A VERY EASY PAPER..... BT DUE TO SHORT TIMING ... ....DID A GREAT SILLY MISTAKE!!!!!!! AN EXTRA 10 MIN WUD HAV BEEN GUD!1

Reaction score
i know the answer for the aluminium measuring was micrometer , but will u get a mark for writing ruler?

Reaction score
i know the answer for the aluminium measuring was micrometer , but will u get a mark for writing ruler?
Sadly, I wrote ruler too but I am not expecting to get mark because normal rules can't even measure the 0.1cm thickness accurately. :(