• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

who takes food and nutrition..??

Reaction score
Does nyone of yu know about what kind of questions can they ask this time in food and nutrition...ny guess??:confused:

Reaction score
they mosyly ask direct questions like what are the products of maltose and lactose and stuff like that. I vaguely remember cause I've given my O levels:)

Reaction score
Best of Luck with it because its really lengthy but not impossible!!! I remember suffering & struggling a lot before my exams, but I loved the subject and my moments with it...The best thing 4 now you can do is STUDY...Don't leave any topic because direct question can come from any chapter...All the Best once again...;)

Reaction score
Best of Luck wid it coz its really lenghty!!! I remember suffering n struggling a lot B4 my examz, but I loved the subject and my moments wid it...The best thing 4 now u can do is STUDY...Don't leave any topic coz direct question can cum from any chapter...All the Best...;)
yeah THNX nd best of luck to u too(y) ..!!nd hi5 cz evn i hav many unforgettable+kind of regrattable momentz wid dt subject :p :LOL: