• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who started studying? and how much did you finish?

Reaction score
Guys help me! I wanna feel better lolz I started but I hardly get myself in the studying mood.

Reaction score
Study for what? Enjoy your vacations. :p

Unless you are giving the SAT or some University test. If you aren't in the studying mood then there is no point in studying because you won't learn much anyway.

Reaction score
I did my IELTS a couple of weeks ago and doing the ACT inshallah in october/november. Also ordered the AS Computing book but it didn't arrive yet because I wanted to do to at the British Counsel. If you're gonna study anything, it should be either for a college admissions test or an extra subject at the same level as the course you're starting next year.

Reaction score
I have completed my revision... Now, I will start working the exams papers and polish my skills :)

Reaction score
oh I am giving AS level subjects this next session....its difficult to get myself to study :( Im trying my best hope I succeed

Reaction score
I'm procrastinating wayy too much.

I'm studying for A level maths, A2 Bio, A2 physics and A2 English. Lets hope i can make it.

Reaction score
At least they don't have that much weightage compared to the MCQ and theory papers. :p
Yea,that's true,but i think it's the practicals which pulled my mark down
wish i did edexcel though,atleast i wouldn't have to resit all three paper again :O

Reaction score
I just finished organic and gropus II and VII,suprisingly i remember most of them :p
what about you :)
I finished all syllabus :p but cant remember anything, I need to revize and start pastpapers :/ did u start the past papers??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I finished all syllabus :p but cant remember anything, I need to revize and start pastpapers :/ did u start the past papers??
what..? u r up for this session and you didn't start ur past paperz..? if you are aiming for A or A*s you should have started ur past papers before now....

Reaction score
what..? u r up for this session and you didn't start ur past paperz..? if you are aiming for A or A*s you should have started ur past papers before now....
lol i know :p im already freaked out :D but im starting aftr i revize properly which im doing now so i will start my pastpapers in few days :p your done with them??