• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who recently gave the Islamiat paper 1?

Reaction score
It was very very easy for me! although b parts caused some problems a were all very well-known for me! and we are not discussing the contents of the paper just the overall success of it! So, I don't think it would be banned!

Reaction score
It was very very easy for me! although b parts caused some problems a were all very well-known for me! and we are not discussing the contents of the paper just the overall success of it! So, I don't think it would be banned!
I agree., but after discussing with my friends I think, wrote the correct things in 'b' parts. Insha Allah insha Allah we'll get a good result.

Reaction score
The paper was unexpectedly easy however I think now cambridge would change the grading system making it dificult to get A* Correct me if im wrong.

Reaction score
The paper was unexpectedly easy however I think now cambridge would change the grading system making it dificult to get A* Correct me if im wrong.
Guys there is a confusion in 2
I mean some of my friends wrote the events of first revelation while some wrote abt the first revelation and method
Which one is the correct answer

Reaction score
Guys there is a confusion in 2
I mean some of my friends wrote the events of first revelation while some wrote abt the first revelation and method
Which one is the correct answer

u werent supposed to write those events!!!! the questions asked the relation b/w quran and sunnah

Reaction score
u werent supposed to write those events!!!! the questions asked the relation b/w quran and sunnah
No the questions differ from zone to zone and we gave from saudia arabia and we didnt get the questions you guyz did.

Reaction score
No the questions differ from zone to zone and we gave from saudia arabia and we didnt get the questions you guyz did.

oh cool yea i know. i also lived there and will appear in nov session from there.

Reaction score
nope. this is only about first experience only.
Great :LOL: N what abt the stages of revelation n the method n hazard khadija n warqa bin naufil did we have to mention these as well I mean I did mention the full event of first revelation but what abt the stages n forms ???