• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is gona apear IGCSE xams in oct/nov 2012?

Reaction score
hey brothers and sisters :)
I am doing My IGCSE on November
My subjects are :
Chemi
Phy
Bio
Math
Eng
I.T

my I.T paper 2 will be held on 17 Oct and paper 3 on 21 Oct..............

Can anyone help please
my regards , Serah;)

Reaction score
hey brothers and sisters :)
I am doing My IGCSE on November
My subjects are :
Chemi
Phy
Bio
Math
Eng
I.T

my I.T paper 2 will be held on 17 Oct and paper 3 on 21 Oct..............

Can anyone help please
my regards , Serah;)
Mines on 17th and 24 ! So u'll b doing paper 3 earlier than me

Reaction score
me too
my subjects:
English
Add Maths
Maths
French
Chemistry
Physics
Computer Studies
Design & Technology

Reaction score
Mines on 17th and 24 ! So u'll b doing paper 3 earlier than me

Honey I will inshAllah tell you any sort of questions of paper 3 ofc cuz no doubt will appear for Paper 2 on same day............!!
but just for a reminder inbox me privately on dat day plzz !!;)

Reaction score
Honey I will inshAllah tell you any sort of questions of paper 3 ofc cuz no doubt will appear for Paper 2 on same day............!!
but just for a reminder inbox me privately on dat day plzz !!;)
Suree ;)

Reaction score
do you have any tips for English as first language?? cause i suck at it..... big time!!:cry:
I used to suck. A LOT. But I've improved dramatically, maybe because I have the coolest teacher ever but all i did to improve was write a lot. I chose questions from the past papers, wrote composition and gave it up for correction. It really helped me but it requires a lot of time. Another thing my teacher told me was that, now that we have very little time left for boards, we should only focus on the areas we are good at. Polish your strengths. If you are good at summary writing, then use your time to master that. If you are good at descriptive or argumentative then do that! This will help you achieve some marks even if u run out off time on the others. If you aren't comfortable with writer's effects-please don't waste any time on it at all. That's really all.

Reaction score
I used to suck. A LOT. But I've improved dramatically, maybe because I have the coolest teacher ever but all i did to improve was write a lot. I chose questions from the past papers, wrote composition and gave it up for correction. It really helped me but it requires a lot of time. Another thing my teacher told me was that, now that we have very little time left for boards, we should only focus on the areas we are good at. Polish your strengths. If you are good at summary writing, then use your time to master that. If you are good at descriptive or argumentative then do that! This will help you achieve some marks even if u run out off time on the others. If you aren't comfortable with writer's effects-please don't waste any time on it at all. That's really all.

thanks!!