• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

who is giving SAT in october

Reaction score
I'm giving it in November. Right now I'm focusing on building my vocabulary because my, there are plenty of tough words in certain sentence completion MCQs (around ~50 a day would be good for me). The passages are a bit tough to complete in the given time limit too. I'm pretty good at Math and Writing but feel that I could do a whole lot better with more practice.

Also, I'm taking a lot of practice tests from the books I have and some websites online. There's tons of resources for good SAT study.

Reaction score
I'm giving it in November. Right now I'm focusing on building my vocabulary because my, there are plenty of tough words in certain sentence completion MCQs (around ~50 a day would be good for me). The passages are a bit tough to complete in the given time limit too. I'm pretty good at Math and Writing but feel that I could do a whole lot better with more practice.

Also, I'm taking a lot of practice tests from the books I have and some websites online. There's tons of resources for good SAT study.
Well if u don't mind , could u just share the online resources u have ?? It would help alot :D

Reaction score
i'm giving SAT 1 on 6th Oct, preparation is not going so well cause I'm not getting much time as i also have to give my A2 in November.... :(

Reaction score
the essay was a tough one... it asked the opinion whether the actions of seniors(political leaders, basically someone who is expert in his field) should be questioned or not by the normal people, so that new ideas can replace old ideas.

Reaction score
the essay was a tough one... it asked the opinion whether the actions of seniors(political leaders, basically someone who is expert in his field) should be questioned or not by the normal people, so that new ideas can replace old ideas.
Meh, if you've gone through a lot of preceding prompts you'd know that these type of prompts are generic and common ones. :|