• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who is doing ICT on the 20th!

Reaction score
First of all no one is going to help you specially over the internet, and secondly you're potentially getting yourself into a lot of trouble asking such question so openly on forums. Spend all this time instead of preparing for it.

Reaction score
Ok dude. But still, from what I heard, 20th - 26th - all practical exam days, the papers are different. We cannot be very sure that the paper we did on the 20th, won't be the same as the paper on the 21st.
That is what I heard but still not completely sure.
Well, it is hard to outsmart Cambridge. I have never seen any mistakes made by them. So AFAIK they are perfect in almost everything. But still, once I do the paper, I might give you some insight of what came on the paper.

Reaction score
Ok dude. But still, from what I heard, 20th - 26th - all practical exam days, the papers are different. We cannot be very sure that the paper we did on the 20th, won't be the same as the paper on the 21st.
That is what I heard but still not completely sure.
Well, it is hard to outsmart Cambridge. I have never seen any mistakes made by them. So AFAIK they are perfect in almost everything. But still, once I do the paper, I might give you some insight of what came on the paper.
nope the papers isnt different they are ll the same cuz only one variant in AS am sure of this

Reaction score
I haven't done the curve ..there was no enough time ...its carries 7 marks ...should i be worried ?