• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO HAS THEIR CHEMISTRY9(AS/AL) PRACTICAL PAPER 3 THIS OCTOBER/NOVEMBER?

Reaction score
when is your exam and what is the variant? Is anyone appearing for this exam as a private candidate?
I have paper 33 on 20th Oct.

Reaction score
Hi maryum Good luck,I'm not giving but in summers but I hope the paper will be easier.
Lots of changes in syllabus that is why the papers are so hard and they prolonged the time so -_-
I hope that papers will be easier so you get good grades.
all the best.

Reaction score
Hi maryum Good luck,I'm not giving but in summers but I hope the paper will be easier.
Lots of changes in syllabus that is why the papers are so hard and they prolonged the time so -_-
all the best.
Hey there! :LOL: Thank you so much, i hope so too. I didn't know about the prolonged time part though... how long is it going to be now?
Thanks again girl x

Reaction score
all the best.
Hi, Are you giving whole A level, or just As?

Reaction score
Uh no I have p2 tomorrow and P1 on the first of november. Please pray for me i'm terrified
Well trust your abilities and give your best ,You'll do great :) recall the questions that you did that way its going to be easier,I find that helpful.

Reaction score
Uh no I have p2 tomorrow and P1 on the first of november. Please pray for me i'm terrified
I hope you are familiar with all answering techniques like. You know
Graphs
Different questions
be sure to do all the questions
Follow what the paper says,Seriously its easy but we insist on making it complicated . lol

Reaction score
I hope you are familiar with all answering techniques like. You know
Graphs
Different questions
be sure to do all the questions
Follow what the paper says,Seriously its easy but we insist on making it complicated . lol
Haha you're right, or sometimes infact the question is easy but they 'make' it seem tough and play with our minds.
I've practiced a lot of papers, just worried about the new spectroscopy topic inlcuded this year, i hope they dont ask much from that topic.
Thanks girl x

Reaction score
Haha you're right, or sometimes infact the question is easy but they 'make' it seem tough and play with our minds.
I've practiced a lot of papers, just worried about the new spectroscopy topic inlcuded this year, i hope they dont ask much from that topic.
Thanks girl x
Spectroscopy ? I'm sorry which one?
Anyways all the best

Reaction score
Does anyone know whats coming in the oct/nov practical 2017 of chemistry group 33 plss help xp