• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who got IGCSE English Oral Topics for 2013 Nov?? SHARE WITH US!

Reaction score
hello everybody anyone knows about the topics thats will be held for oct/nov for the oral 0511 please share us asap

thank you
regards,

Reaction score
AOA,
You have committed a serious violation of law. But do not worry. I have reported the action! I have made sure that the concerned department at Cambridge International Examinations(CIE) syndicate takes action against it.

Your revealing the topics went against the rules and regulations of Xtremepapers community as well:

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

Your unlawful action offended me and I had to do the right thing. Now be ready for the consequences:

The papers will be CANCELLED and other appropriate actions will be taken. Wrong doings can never go unpunished. Do good have good.
Everyone please be ready for RETAKING the exams!!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!!

Reaction score
oooo m scared :p :D
Well the one who perpetrates unlawful activities ought to be scared.
And totally scared you were as can be seen from the fact that I warned it took you so long to reply to my warning!
ON THE TOP OF THAT, I GOT MY AIM: I MADE YOU DELETE THE UNLAWFUL MATERIAL REGARDING ENGLISH ORAL EXAMS!
Well, it was too late, so you are not going to be spared. In fact, the CIE has admired my effort and has told me that it is going to take STRICT action. Be ready for it.
Indeed you were scared that you deleted the entire message in which you proudly revealed the topics first! COWARD! COWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:LOL: !

Reaction score
Well the one who perpetrates unlawful activities ought to be scared.
And totally scared you were as can be seen from the fact that I warned it took you so long to reply to my warning!
ON THE TOP OF THAT, I GOT MY AIM: I MADE YOU DELETE THE UNLAWFUL MATERIAL REGARDING ENGLISH ORAL EXAMS!
Well, it was too late, so you are not going to be spared. In fact, the CIE has admired my effort and has told me that it is going to take STRICT action. Be ready for it.
Indeed you were scared that you deleted the entire message in which you proudly revealed the topics first! COWARD! COWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:LOL: !

well first thing m not scared of anyone NOT EVEN CIE :p
secondly i already gave my exams in M/J 2013 :p
in addition i helped many many MANYYY students by giving them topics ( PIN POST ON MY FACEBOOK GROUP ( IGCSE STUDENT GROUP ) ) :p
and not because of u but because of my friends i removed that post ( here) they told me to do so .... :p
btw who r u ?
a guy showing off ?
or what ?

Reaction score
well first thing m not scared of anyone NOT EVEN CIE :p
secondly i already gave my exams in M/J 2013 :p
in addition i helped many many MANYYY students by giving them topics ( PIN POST ON MY FACEBOOK GROUP ( IGCSE STUDENT GROUP ) ) :p
and not because of u but because of my friends i removed that post ( here) they told me to do so .... :p
btw who r u ?
a guy showing off ?
or what ?
Remember, in the end you are a criminal. And that is what matters the most. I'm a concerned citizen who wants to halt the spread of criminals.
No matter how 'popular' or professional a criminal is, the end is always grim and dark for the criminal. Silk Road criminals got arrested!!!You will also get arrested!:LOL:

You have become a die-hard criminal. Criminal. Criminal. Criminal. :mad:

Reaction score
Remember, in the end you are a criminal. And that is what matters the most. I'm a concerned citizen who wants to halt the spread of criminals.
No matter how 'popular' or professional a criminal is, the end is always grim and dark for the criminal. Silk Road criminals got arrested!!!You will also get arrested!:LOL:

You have become a die-hard criminal. Criminal. Criminal. Criminal. :mad:

oooohhh look another GREAT CITIZEN LOL :D :D :p
do what ever u want to do
m not afraid :p
well u think i did crime ? NO
i help many ppl :p
ask them if i did or no :p
criminal hahahahhahahahah lol :D :D
police please come and arrest me please :p LOL :D
i aint going anywhere :p
hy look another mission in GTA V :p
first let me complete that then call army i dont give a F**k

Reaction score
oooohhh look another GREAT CITIZEN LOL :D :D :p
do what ever u want to do
m not afraid :p
well u think i did crime ? NO
i help many ppl :p
ask them if i did or no :p
criminal hahahahhahahahah lol :D :D
police please come and arrest me please :p LOL :D
i aint going anywhere :p
hy look another mission in GTA V :p
first let me complete that then call army i dont give a F**k

You are a popularity freak. I get that. I'm afraid there is no remedy for any mania!!!!!

Reaction score
Hello Usman Sharif hope u r doing good sorry to tell but u r using abusive language and according to me Mr Salemcool is not at all wrong u shouldn't do this what do u think by leaking papers u r becoming cool according to me u r dump cuz to violate the rules u don't get anything apart u ur self are in danger hope u understand and i would like to edit one more thing before also u were trying to fool people by showing fake result..

oooooo God y
WHY I AM STUCK IN THESE IDIOTS !!!!!
CAN U LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE ( request ) !!!!
I dont care wht u think of me and who u r
4 me u r no one and i dont need ur suggestion