• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who are attending for 0580 math 21 on thursday!

Reaction score
hamza96 said:
Yaar wth was th scatter diagram thngy?????

dunno -- just drew a line based on some guesses -- also got the score for Eng for that girl who missed it based on the guess

I guess the only one based on true evidence was the place where I crossed the mean for both

What about that last sequence? Did you get it?

Reaction score
i havnt seen this typa ques....in any past paper of IG........yeea last ques was very easy excpt the third prt i guess..... smthng to find about U!.......

Reaction score
heyy do u remember the answers u wrote for the angle property ques....and the hexagon house thng??

Reaction score
for the hexagon house thingy i got 135 degrees as the answer
angle properties was a mess for me so i dont know

Reaction score
which angle properties one? I don't exactly remember all the Qs.

And for the hexagon house I got 135, but that was merely based on a guess, because I'd forgotten the formula for finding the angles of a hexagon. I divided the house into a large rectangle, then I divided the other part in a rectangle and two right-angled triangles, and I noticed that each angle was like a 90 degree and half, so I said 90 + 45 = 135. I hope that's correct!