• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which Sheesha Flavor would you Prefer ?

Reaction score
using alcohol for cure is one thing and for pleasure is another ... ask badrobot. he will explain it better

Uhm. All in all you're using alcohol. In the medical field, there are alternatives to alcohol but they rather use alcohol.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
lol this is stupid !
haha, I was thinking it's hard to explain to someone why knowingly drinking just 0.01% alcohol is bad.. unless someone understands 'tawheed'.. that there is one God and we need to worship Him alone and obey/submit to Him completely...
It's not the simple mechanical act of just taking it and drinking it, you have to look at who you have disobeyed... eg. if Tim was the driver for president.. and presidnt told him to take a right at the intersection and he takes a left.. it was no big deal, just a small mechanical act.. But you can be sure that Tim has been fired...
If that alcohol thing is true then, who cares about coke... there are a 100 different permitted drinks left to enjoy... :p m happy with wht I have...

Reaction score
haha, I was thinking it's hard to explain to someone why knowingly drinking just 0.01% alcohol is bad.. unless someone understands 'tawheed'.. that there is one God and we need to worship Him alone and obey/submit to Him completely...
It's not the simple mechanical act of just taking it and drinking it, you have to look at who you have disobeyed... eg. if Tim was the driver for president.. and presidnt told him to take a right at the intersection and he takes a left.. it was no big deal, just a small mechanical act.. But you can be sure that Tim has been fired...
If that alcohol thing is true then, who cares about coke... there are a 100 different permitted drinks left to enjoy... :p m happy with wht I have...
i soo agree wid u badrobot...well said..!!!!

Reaction score
mm... ! stop makin since man =p
still the president could have some mercy for that tho .. since it wasnt intended =p but yeah i know where you goin ..
u should b =p !

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
mm... ! stop makin since man =p
still the president could have some mercy for that tho .. since it wasnt intended =p but yeah i know where you goin ..
u should b =p !
haha, ok... :) at least for now :p
Tim, makin a right turn....???? maybe it was.... :p
yeah.. Alhamdulillah (praise+thanx be to Allah) :D

Reaction score
Uhm. All in all you're using alcohol. In the medical field, there are alternatives to alcohol but they rather use alcohol.
Can you explain the following? Why would Muslim doctors deliberately use Alcohol when they know it's haram?
And yes, Alcohol can be used to save a life but if you're consuming it for seeking pleasure then it's a sin.

Reaction score
dude its not me or any other muslim who is using alcohol as a solvent .but they are non muslims so they dun care e much about it

Reaction score
hookah flavors there are many, the most popular ones include- Apple, Mint, Pan Rasna, Bubble gum, grape, strawberry, and Starbuzz Sex On the Beach to a name a few. However, choosing the flavor is entirely your personal choice, which you can opt as per your whims and fancies.

Reaction score
hookah flavors there are many, the most popular ones include- Apple, Mint, Pan Rasna, Bubble gum, grape, strawberry, and Starbuzz Sex On the Beach to a name a few. However, choosing the flavor is entirely your personal choice, which you can opt as per your whims and fancies.

:p LoL. I've heard of an apple sidra flavor