• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which Sheesha Flavor would you Prefer ?

Reaction score
Sheesha, ciggarettes,cigars....you can say all this is slow poisoning. you don't get to know but it kills you from inside!
I was with my friends and had a sudden urge to smoke. So my friend and I went to the pan wala and bought 2 cigarretes and 2 fresh up's:p
But I...just couldn't drink it.I set the cigarrete on fire. RIP cigarrete. Fo' life.

Reaction score

Oh please for God's sake stop spreading information without researching on it beforehand. The receipe you just mentioned is a copy of coke's receipe that was originally quoted in a newspaper in 1979. However, coke's receipe has been altered several times over the years and according to regions it has been served to. So, get your facts straight before you publish some junk information from the internet and mislead fellow muslims (it is a sin to mislead people you know!). *sigh*

egy

Reaction score
it is very dangerous for u and ur family in the future
- the shesha is very dangerous and its effects on the body is 10 times the effect of cigarettes
1- causes lung cancer
2- throat cancer
3- chronic broncitis disease
4- emphysema
5-skin wrinkles
6-stomach cancer
7-Gum, Dental and Mouth Disease and yellow teeth
8-Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
9-Studies across 20 countries show a strong association between schizophrenia and smoking

check this

Chemical
Found in cigarettes :
carbon monoxide = car exhaust

nicotine = bug sprays

tar = material to make roads

arsenic = rat poison

ammonia = cleaning products

hydrogen cyanide = gas chamber poison

cyanide= deadly poison

acetone = nail polish remover

butane = cigarette lighter fluid

DDT = insecticides

formaldehyde = to preserve dead bodies

sulfuric acid = car batteries

cadmium = used to recharge batteries

freon = damages earth's ozone layer

geranic acid = a fragrance

methoprene = a pesticide

maltitol = a sweetener not permitted to be used in foods in the U.S.

Reaction score
Oh please for God's sake stop spreading information without researching on it beforehand. The receipe you just mentioned is a copy of coke's receipe that was originally quoted in a newspaper in 1979. However, coke's receipe has been altered several times over the years and according to regions it has been served to. So, get your facts straight before you publish some junk information from the internet and mislead fellow muslims (it is a sin to mislead people you know!). *sigh*

u should have checked the guardian link below the pic and then talked about it

Reaction score
u should have checked the guardian link below the pic and then talked about it
Well I already saw the guardian link mate and the tone adopted by the article pretty much clears it all (read: hearsay and make-belief style). Your maturity is commendable brother. Ever heard of the word 'sensationalise' ? if you don't let me tell you one fact it goes hand in hand with our media (mass media!).

Reaction score
Well I already saw the guardian link mate and the tone adopted by the article pretty much clears it all (read: hearsay and make-belief style). Your maturity is commendable brother. Ever heard of the word 'sensationalise' ? if you don't let me tell you one fact it goes hand in hand with our media (mass media!).

ok i got ur point but still there is aspartame in soft drinks which is not to be consumed by a sensible person unless there aint any other thing for quenching the thirst

Reaction score
its proved dat pepsi nd coke does contaon sum amount of alcohol..!!!
aftr i heard dis weather its true or false..i wont evn dare to have pepsi or coke...evn though m a total pepsi addict..!!! :):)
if i can sacrifice my life for my religion..y cant i sacrifice a mere pepsi for my lord..!!!!!!! :) :):):):)

Reaction score
its proved dat pepsi nd coke does contaon sum amount of alcohol..!!!
aftr i heard dis weather its true or false..i wont evn dare to have pepsi or coke...evn though m a total pepsi addict..!!! :):)
if i can sacrifice my life for my religion..y cant i sacrifice a mere pepsi for my lord..!!!!!!! :) :):):):)

And how exactly has it been proven?