• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which is more developed Pakistan or Nepal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The whole discussion was to respect other countries... thank Allah someone here knows how to talk and act.

Reaction score
Nibz I don't hold strong grudges against Pakistan, the way you talked earlier was in a really rude fashion. -.- I know my other Bengali fellow went emotional, he does not know much... And you too talked out of ignorance, that is the thing I am mentioning and all I have said is all true, I have read many things about this. You can't hope for the facts to be turned false everything I said is all true, otherwise I would not have spoken. And as I said Imran Khan promised to renew the relationship between the two countries so hope for the best! :)
Rutzaba I am not the one who is emotional Baji, I don't know why did people think about bringing Bangladesh into this! We never pretend to act generous, we are kind to one another... :)
well Imran Khan has my vote.......... if i was 18 plus that is...

Reaction score
All in all i would say that i would rather live in a country where women rioghts are violated... where bombs fall and terrorism reigns... as long as the deen remains... we can withstand anything we can get out of any situation as long as deen remains...
give me a chance a thousand tyms i will not go to a country where people from jamat e islami are being hanged for being too islamic... where kids are made to hate islam.. where secularism is law... so You ask me where i belong? id say id always belong to a country where out of a thousand bad things... the deen remains!
your post made me sick...

Reaction score
this kinda posts are seriously gonna put bitterness in the relations of Pakistan and nepal,

India and Nepal are allies. What do you mean the "these kinda posts are seriously gonna put bitterness in the relations of Pakistan and Nepal"... Nepal is strongly against all forms of terrorism and has zero tolerance for countries who condone and promote acts of terrorism....

Reaction score
India and Nepal are allies. What do you mean the "these kinda posts are seriously gonna put bitterness in the relations of Pakistan and Nepal"... Nepal is strongly against all forms of terrorism and has zero tolerance for countries who condone and promote acts of terrorism....
Wellnmr prime minister of nepal :D i have negative tolerance fr u in actual... dun disturb be atm. Imnbusy. Wed continue this later

Reaction score
Wellnmr prime minister of nepal :D i have negative tolerance fr u in actual... dun disturb be atm. Imnbusy. Wed continue this later
Darkness falls upon those in Nepal who choose this path of terrorism...policies after this upcoming elections will change everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.