• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which is better: Doing a board exam in Oct/Nov or May/June

Reaction score
I am thinking of doing chemistry in Oct/Nov to lessen the load for May/June 2015 (doing math physics ict english so i will be needing time especially for math o_O) but do you think its a good idea to do it then? Or is it better to do chem along with the other subjects in May/June?

Reaction score
do them altogether...that way u'll be studying all the subs at the same time...
if u give chem first, there's a good chance u'll give little importance to the other subjects. then u'll have very little time to fiish all of the other subs by june.
that's what i think.
the decision is in ur hands.

Reaction score
If you havent prepared Id recommend you to not give any paper in the May/ June session.This will give you more time about 7 months i these 7 months take 5 months out for coursework and the 2 months for revision and past papers. Id recommend you to give Maths n Chemistry in Oct/Nov 2014. I am giving Maths and Physics in Oct/Nov. We'll help each another you know lke maths I can help you in most questions and Chemistry and Physics are somehow a little same like insome chapters.

I can help you in some maths because I have a CD with my book not only answers but also how to complete most of the tasks.

If you agree so message me on this site

Reaction score
If you havent prepared Id recommend you to not give any paper in the May/ June session.This will give you more time about 7 months i these 7 months take 5 months out for coursework and the 2 months for revision and past papers. Id recommend you to give Maths n Chemistry in Oct/Nov 2014. I am giving Maths and Physics in Oct/Nov. We'll help each another you know lke maths I can help you in most questions and Chemistry and Physics are somehow a little same like insome chapters.

I can help you in some maths because I have a CD with my book not only answers but also how to complete most of the tasks.

If you agree so message me on this site
Hmmm idk about math in oct/nov but i think that chem is a good idea to finish over the summer. By the time its summer we will have completed from school about 80% to 90% chem so i can revise it all over the summer with past papers and stuff. Btw have you done chem yet?

Reaction score
Hmmm idk about math in oct/nov but i think that chem is a good idea to finish over the summer. By the time its summer we will have completed from school about 80% to 90% chem so i can revise it all over the summer with past papers and stuff. Btw have you done chem yet?

I havent been studying it since 1 year but I know alot of it.

Reaction score
My advice would bee to give it all together, but not separately. And anyway, you'll have plenty of time for revision between exams, there is always a large gap between exams. If you want to give anything in October/November, my advice would be to give the languages (in your case, English).