• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which center are you in ?

Reaction score
@yellitgirl : Nearly evryone wears sneakers to the centre :p aww mann i don take acc. but you take chem rite??:D

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
@yellitgirl : Nearly evryone wears sneakers to the centre :p aww mann i don take acc. but you take chem rite??:D
nah i take all commerce....it means we wont be meeting den :(
anyways will meet you later sometime :)

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
Xenarra said:
Dang it! only exams i got is on 7,9 and 10 >.< wait you guys have accounting on 10th rite?! we still have hope lol XP

Reaction score
Xenarra said:
yellitgirl said:
Xenarra said:
Dang it! only exams i got is on 7,9 and 10 >.< wait you guys have accounting on 10th rite?! we still have hope lol XP
oh yeah! Accounts is on 10 :D
see ya den :D

Reaction score
YaY!!! ( i get to meet a total stranger!! wait that sounds weird) hehehehe :D

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
Xenarra said:
YaY!!! ( i get to meet a total stranger!! wait that sounds weird) hehehehe :D
we are not much of strangers now are we? :p
loll yeah doesn't seem that way anyways....i bet i'd have nuthin to say wen i meet yeah....(not very sociable in real form) but real nice as a stranger.....loll we don't even know each others name....hehehehehe

Reaction score
yeah da name parts disturb me :p
and yeah when we will meet, it will be veryy awkward :p
would u like to PM me ur candit no. Nd i will give u mine. Only if u feel safe about it :)