• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which calculators are allowed for the chemistry exam? (HELP)

Reaction score
Yeah, well the title says it all.

Which calculator is allowed? I have no idea which one is permitted.

Please provide accurate guidance and if you can, then please tell me how you know too :D

Pweeeeeeeeej help xD

Thanks y'all

Reaction score
Take any... fx-991 ES or ES Plus, fx-82 ES or ES Plus, or any similar ones... Everybody takes them...

Alright. Thank you!

I have like z-e-r-o knowledge about the types of calculators.

What is the company of these models? I live in Lahore so are they like easily available?

Reaction score
take any of the calculator no one sees the model!!!!! even u can go with a graphcal display calc. but the size should be same LOlx;):D

Reaction score
it is rite u can take any calculator with u

I read the thing behind the statement of entry. It said that you can take any calculator BUT not an electronic device that has a calculator function. Like a mobile phone :p

Reaction score
I once heard something about not being allowed to take calculators that can store memory, but that was probably bogus since ALL of them have the ability to store memory, so Im taking a Casio FX-82ES with me.

Reaction score
Yeah. I highly doubt any one would do a huge investigation on the calculators. The invidulators are annoying sometimes. Makes me wanna slap my calculator on their face. I always get some annoying old man assigned to where I sit in the exam -_-

Reaction score
I just found out that you can only take FX 82-MS and you have to write on every paper what calculator you used.

Reaction score
WHATTTTT!
No way. I'm taking the one listed by Captain Danger in the thread

Reaction score
My friends appeared for chemistry this june, and they took the one i listed above, so im gonna follow their lead. :)