• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which biology book is everyone studying from?

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am studing from Mary jones but it doesnt cover everything. i was hoping somebody wud advise me some other good books that would cover the rest of the syllabus b/c i need to get very gud marks in bio ppr 1 if i have any hope of getting an A :(

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am studing from Mary jones but it doesnt cover everything. i was hoping somebody wud advise me some other good books that would cover the rest of the syllabus b/c i need to get very gud marks in bio ppr 1 if i have any hope of getting an A :(
I am studying from Mary Jones too...Practice as many past papers as you can..this way you can improve your grades..trust me,it really helps:)

Reaction score
Everyone using mary jones, just like me. But I also take the help of a book Biological Science by Taylor, Green and Sprout.

Reaction score
Along with studying Mary jones, you really need to study from Biological science by Soper. Ok so i know most people here will disagree since this book really is extremely lengthy and has alot of content that's out of syllabus, but studying from it will really help u with the mcq's. Trust me, its experience ;)
u don't need to make ur life miserable by studying the entire syllabus from this book, just go through the first 4 chapters atleast. It'll help.

Reaction score
Along with studying Mary jones, you really need to study from Biological science by Soper. Ok so i know most people here will disagree since this book really is extremely lengthy and has alot of content that's out of syllabus, but studying from it will really help u with the mcq's. Trust me, its experience ;)
u don't need to make ur life miserable by studying the entire syllabus from this book, just go through the first 4 chapters atleast. It'll help.

thanx